19 May High Protein Foods That Are Delicious
Protein is an important part of any body. For fitness and health protein is very important. Foods that are rich in protein should be included as one of the essentials in any individual’s regular diet. Here are a few foods that are high in protein but delicious as well: –
- An entire egg is very high in protein, yet egg whites are relatively unadulterated protein. Eggs are among the most beneficial and most nutritious food on the planet. They are stacked with vitamins, minerals, necessary fats, eye-ensuring antioxidants and mind supplements that a great many people don’t get enough of. Protein content: 35% of calories in an entire egg. 1 substantial egg has 6 grams of protein, with 78 calories.
- Dry fruits- In particular Almonds, cashews and pistachios. They are very high in protein and tasty as well. Most people who follow a strict gym schedule eat almonds regularly. It has fiber, magnesium and manganese as well. Dry fruits have high levels of calorie as well. So, in case you want good amount of calorie and protein in your system you should definitely opt for dry fruits.
- Chicken Breast- This is one of the popular sources of high protein. It has rich protein content is easy to cook and can be very delicious if cooked well. There are various home-made recipes and recipes you can check online to cook yourself some nice delicious chicken breast. It is known to contain almost 60 grams of protein.
- Oats- One of the healthiest grains on this planet. Makes for perfect cereal for breakfasts. It is a very light food that you can consume and contains approximately 15 grams of protein. It also has other healthy fibers and vitamin B1.
- Cottage cheese- This yummy cheese that can be used in making so many dishes like pizza, pasta and sandwiches has almost 30 grams of protein content. It makes for a great ingredient in many different dishes. It also has other nutrients like calcium and vitamin (both B2 and B12).
- Milk- Milk is a source for very high-quality protein but unfortunately more than half of the population is lactose intolerant. But if you are not intolerant to it you must add at least one glass of milk to your regular diet. Milk contains all the nutrients required for the human body. So, if you drink it only for the protein it will give you all the other necessary nutrients as well. One glass of milk contains approximately 10 grams of protein.
- Broccoli- This green vegetable is the highest in protein among all the other vegetables. It has other nutrients as well like vitamin C and k, fiber and potassium. It is also high in bioactive nutrients that helps prevent cancer.
- Tuna- One of the most popular fish type contains almost 40 grams of protein. Thus, you can eat it not only for its really good taste but also for its protein content.